Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The "Black Soul" EP turns 9 today!!! (Audio/Video links inside)


For those who don't know, "Black Soul" maybe my favorite EP. It was my 4th solo release on 11/25/11, and it was super Black, super boom bap, super underground. It was the backpack rap that reflects who I am at the core. To celebrate it's 9th anniversay, I did a little behind the scenes audio recap which features to of my favorite songs from the project, "Henry Clay" & the title track "Black Soul."




Tracklisting: 

The EP features guest verses by Thaione Davis & Marz The Superior, with production by Rick Flare, DLMA, Pro Prospek, Thaoine Davis, DJ Automatik, Joe On The Track, & J Filly.

I also released a video to the song "Fred Hampton," shot by Iboro Udoh.

Watch "Fred Hampton" video here.




You can stream/download the "Black Soul" EP here for free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment