Friday, May 1, 2015

Marcel P. Black "Black Power" Prod. By KutCreatorAtWork (Free stream/download)





This song was recorded 5 years ago by New Orleans Producer KutCreatorAtWork, but never officially released. Right after I recorded this, I graduated college, got fired from my job, got married, and had a child, all in a 5 months span. Needless to say, this song & the others myself and Kut were working on kinda hit the back burner. 

After listening to this song one rainy April afternoon, I decided the song is still dope 5 yrs later, most importantly still relevant & much needed in today's times. The song is unapologetic in it's Black empowerment theme, while at the same time very street & raw. If you've seen me perform live, you've heard the first verse before lol.
You can download or stream for free below on my bandcamp: Or my soundcloud:

No comments:

Post a Comment