Wednesday, April 10, 2019

#BlackThoughtsRadio Podcast/VLOG S2:E9 "Pull Up" by Marcel P. Black


Sorry for the delay!!! This podcast was supposed to drop weeks ago, but I got caught up & got behind. But I felt the content was very important, so I decided to drop it anyways...
This episode is why it's important for up and coming artists to pull up. I discuss:
1. 5 reasons why you should pull up to events.
2. The Outta Sight/Outta Mind Theory.
3. Why You Should Go to Shows When You're Not Performing.
4. The Importance of Being Present When Called.
Click here to view the VLOG, or watch below.


marcelpblack.com
Twitter: @marcelpblack
Facebook: Marcel P. Black
Instagram: @marcelpblack

My latest EP with M Slago "4Tha CLTR" is now available for stream/purchase on marcelpblack.com as well as marcelpblack.bandcamp.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment