Thursday, April 30, 2020

Marcel P. Black & Friends (Compliation #1)

 Wassup ya'll? Since Bandcamp is waving fees today, I decided to drop my first ever compilation CD exclusively on marcelpblack.bandcamp.com. I complied 12 songs of some of my best features ranging from Skyzoo to Truth Universal to MegaRan.

You can by the project in both physical & digital form here.





Tracklisting:

1.
God's Trombone ft. D Horton (prod. by J Filly) 04:54
2.
By Any Means (Remix) ft. Truth Universal & KP Soul (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 04:14
3.
My Mind ft. Kamikaze of Crooked Lettaz (Prod. By Joe On The Track) 04:32 video
4.
Black God Fresh ft. Big Sant (Prod. by Backpack Beatz) 03:36
5.
Boss ft. Tef Poe (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 04:59 video
6.
Bluesville (Jigga City Blues II) ft. The Ill Relatives (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 03:57
7.
Where I Stay ft. Substantial (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 04:43 video
8.
Walkin' In The Rain ft. 5th Child & Alfred Banks (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 03:59
9.
Work Harder ft. MegaRan (Prod. by J Filly) 03:36
10.
HHIAW ft. Noveliss of Clear Soul Forces (Prod. by 5th Child) 03:36
info
buy track
11.
In My Life ft. Supastition (Prod. by Joe On The Track) 03:40
12.
Someday ft. Skyzoo (Prod. by Donche') 04:42

No comments:

Post a Comment