Thursday, September 5, 2019

Marcel P. Black "Black God Fresh" ft. Big Sant (Produced by Backpack Beatz)



Finally!!! Here's my first single "Black God Fresh" from my upcoming album "In Search of The Black Messiah" which drops on 10.15.19. The record features my good friend, the Mississipi MFxOG Big Sant, and it's produced by the incredible Backpack Beatz from Florida, now based in Chicago. 

"Black God Fresh" is what happens when conscious raps & country rap tunes collide. There's talks about Polo, gettin' money, Hennessey, & strippers, as well as the Black woman being God, the epedemic of white women calling cops on Black people for nothing, and self care. An all around good time lol.

Also, I've decided to up an edited version for all my people who wanna have a good time sans adult language...

No comments:

Post a Comment