Sunday, November 8, 2015

Marcel P. Black signs with Grand Union Media Group


If you know me, you know I've been on this indie grind for a long time, & I'm still a work in progress. I signed my first deal when I was 19, got out when I was 23. In 2013, I was offered 2 deals, neither of them came to fruition. 

Today, I gladly announce, that I Marcel P. Black, have decided to take my talents to Grand Union Media Group, an upstart media group designed to empower indie artists by taking their art around the globe. I will be releasing my next album thru them, and much much more.

In addition to myself, Grand Union Media Group has a roster of dope emcee's from all over the country including, Stik Figa, Fleetwood Fred, Jabee, Medaforacle, Cash Lansky, & Chopp, all representing the South, East Coast, West Coast, & Mid West respectively. Our debut compilation EP "Presents One" drops on Thanksgiving day on all online digital retailers. It will contain original music by all of the above mentioned artists, & boasts stellar production from underground heavyweights as such as Statik Selektah, Hannibal King, & J57.

Allah Mahabe....


3 comments:

  1. Designing a poster(plakat),logo etc in online can be frustrating, often times
    we try to include too much information and loose the focus of our message.
    Visit our site today and see what we can do for your business.
    skilteproduktion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like to design your own t-shirts, Roller banners, your own logo, own banner, own flag, logo, USB stick, banner,Door etc.why not get started right away with the awesome design related website for getting the best Idea.
      visit us: skilteproduktion

      Delete
  2. In this way, demonstrable skill matters a great deal when you make your logo structure.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete